Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Note from Snarky

Hello, Boys and Girls, remember me? It's Snarky. Contrary to what rumors you may have heard, I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth, and I definitely haven't gone anywhere near Don Lothario's telescope. I'm still digging up the goods in Pleasantview and writing my gossip column. The reason you haven't seen any updates is because of my lame editor-in-chief. She's been whining that since her wedding is only five months away she hasn't had time to proofread my articles. She's also had some health issues she's been dealing with. Blah, blah, blah. Seriously, woman, where are your priorities? The gossip must be dished! Fret not, dear readers, I hope she will get at least part of my Pleasantview article published soon. Here's a few tidbits: Cassie and Don went to the altar, Kaylynn and Dan went to bed, and Brandi Broke went to the dogs.

No comments: